Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

From now on I am going to try and post my weekly meal plan. I ALWAYS have a plan so I thought if I posted it then I would be more likely to post some of the recipes. We shall see if that works. I just plan out dinner. I used to plan breakfast and lunch but things are crazy since baby Wyatt arrived so we sometimes do those meals last minute. Dinner is the time when we all sit down together as a family and spend time together. Growing up we all had to eat together every night and I still have some great memories of those times. That stuck with me so now my family eats together. I don't plan the weekend meals unless I know for sure we will be around the house and normally Jamon will cook over the weekend so I can take a break.

M-Divina's Lasagna (recipe will come later. My friend made us some frozen lasagna and it is awesome!)
T- Indian Tacos
W- Coconut Lime Salmon with coconut rice (this is sooo yummy!)
TH-Chicken (not sure what kind yet)
F- Jamon cookout steak
Weekend-My parents are visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment