Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Divina's Easy Lasagna


My friend Divina made this lasagna for me. She brought it over in two smaller sized pans so I could have one and freeze one. It was so good. We loved that it had spinach in it and my children ate it up. Here is her recipe.

1. Brown 1lb hamburger (we use Italian sausage bc we like a little spice)
2. Remove meat from pan, Add a little olive oil if necessary, and saute 1 diced onion.
3. Add meat back in. Season with salt, pepper, garlic power, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 large container of ricotta cheese, 2 eggs, about 1/4 c Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
5. Thaw 1 bag of frozen spinach and squeeze out extra liquid.
6. You'll also need 1 jar chunky vegetable pasta sauce, 1 box no bake lasagna noodles, 1 pkg. mozzarella cheese.
7. Then begin layering. I start w a little sauce on the bottom of the pan, then the noodles, the ricotta, meat, spinach, cheese, more sauce, and repeat.

Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes. Take foil off and bake an additional 10-15 minutes until bubbly and cheese is golden.

It's pretty easy, and I love that it can be frozen so I can always have one ready for those days I don't feel up to cooking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment