Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meatballs (Yup, nothing fancy Meatballs)

So I can’t believe I haven’t posted a Pioneer Woman recipe yet. I know you can’t either right? It just occurred to me that I have a few newer cooks/bloggers following and you may not know the Pioneer Woman? Say it isn’t so? Surely you know about this lovely lady who resides right here in Oklahoma. Anyway I love her and have made several of her dishes and they are ALL amazing!! CLICK HERE for this meatball recipe. It was oh so good. I have several recipes for meatballs/meatloaf that I use to change it up. But JR (shall we call him that from now on? Let’s.) commented that these were really good. It made a big pan so tomorrow we will have leftover meatballs on an open-faced sub that I will cook in the oven with cheese on top. I know I’m a genius. What can I say…?

2 comments:

  1. I am so making these tonight! I have all the ingriedents, and ready to go! Yeah. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pioneer Woman...her recipes are awesome. You must try her Penne a la Betsy! So good! and Pastor Ryan's Mexican Lasagna is the best thing since butter! I cut his recipe in half and it still makes a ton! Yum Yum, I can't wait to try this one!!!

    ReplyDelete