Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Banana Pudding

I have never been what you would call a fan of the banana pudding. It has always just been okay to me. That is until Janet Beaver brought this to my house after I had Benjamon. Now I am pretty sure she got this recipe from Jesus because it is just Heavenly. In the photo it looks like a plain banana pudding but it is so good and easy. Here goes:
1 (14 ounce) sweetend condensed milk
1 ½ cups of cold water
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
2 cups cool whip (I just use the whole tub) You’re not surprised right?
Vanilla wafers
3 medium bananas (I never use this many because I cut them thin, I’m really just in it for the pudding and cookies)
In large mixing bowl, combine milk and water. Add pudding mix; beat until well blended. Chill 5 minutes (or until you get your babies down for a nap and have time to get back to the pudding) Fold in whipped cream. Layer pudding, cookies and bananas. You can eat this now but I prefer to stick in the fridge for a while so the cookies get mushy. Whatever floats your boat……….

No comments:

Post a Comment