Saturday, May 30, 2009

Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal


I am always looking for new recipes to try. Especially for breakfast because I end up feeding the children the same ole stuff. I have been trying some of the recipes posted on Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures lately. I have made several of her dishes all of which were very tasty. This baked oatmeal was a great variation of plain oatmeal. Since it was served in a pan I tried to tell Meredith (my two year old) that it was cake. She took one bite and informed me that it was in fact oatmeal, not cake! Anyway, you can find the recipe here along with a bunch of other great ones that I can’t wait to try.

2 comments:

  1. I think i am a retarded follower..where the heck is the recipe for this? It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I get it...I found her blog! Jeez...

    ReplyDelete